ENRIK BLAIS, OIQ, PMI, ISPEPrincipal / Project Director LinkedIn
Enrik Blais obtained an Architectural Technology diploma from the CEGEP Lévis-Lauzon in 2004 and joined the NFOE team the following year. His determination and willingness to acquire new skills led him to obtain a Bachelor of Construction Engineering from the ÉTS in 2011. Mr. Blais has been project manager on several pharmaceutical production plants and research facility projects for important clients such as GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals, Héma-Québec, and Medicago. He became the principal of the firm in 2018.
- Biotechnological complex for vaccine production, Medicago Inc.
- Pharmaceutical production facility, Capcium
- Warehouse, BD Diagnostics GeneOhm
- Multiple projects, GlaxoSmithKline
- Multiple projets, Pharmascience Inc.
- Multipleprojects, Merck Frosst Canada Ltd.
- Biological products plant for clinical trials, National Research Council Canada
- Multiple projects, Pfizer Canada Inc.
- Centre de services scolaire des Navigateurs (CSSDN) : École du Ruisseau, École Saint-Dominique, École Ste-Marie
- Faculty of Dentistry, McGill University
- Otto Maass and Pulp & Paper pavilions, McGill University
- New Studio, Mel's studios et postproduction SENC
- Firing Range for the Rigaud training & learning center, Canada Border Services Agency, PSPC
- Multifunction building for the Rigaud training & learning center, PSPC